Girls Play who play golf are more physically active and have greater levels of self-esteem as well as self-image. Girls, ages 7-17, are encouraged to join the Girls Golf programs, Seasonal Clinics as well as any of the Life Skill Programs offered at First Tee – Delaware. These programs are often led by female coaches and role models, the programs are designed to empower and inspire girls on the golf course, in the classroom and as they pursue college and careers. The programs provide them with the confidence and skills to become tomorrow’s leaders.
- Learn the many life-long benefits from golf
- Build lasting relationships with other girls
- Experience competition in a fun, supportive environment
Our Girls Golf Programs will vary from season to season depending on the available coaches and golf courses. Some of the benefits of this program will provide:
- LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Curriculum
- Personal interaction with LPGA professionals
- One-on-one mentoring programs that pair girls with positive role
At First Tee – Delaware, we empower and inspire girls to succeed in the game of life.