All of our programs give kids a safe place to grow with coaches trained to create supportive environments and who help them navigate challenges during golf lessons but more importantly, off the course.
Kids & Teens take the lessons they learn with them into everything they do.
Through our many different golf programs, we see kids’ self-confidence grow tremendously, inspiring more active participation in leadership opportunities and events, community involvement, and college scholarships.
We target our programming at First Tee – Delaware to fit the needs of ALL kids & teens in our communities. During the year you will see this page update as we offer additional Clinics and Family Fun Days geared towards ALL of our participants.
- For All Children: our Life Skills Program at many golf courses throughout the state
- For Girls: Girls Golf is often led by female coaches and role models designed to empower and inspire girls on and off the course, and in the classroom.
- Home School Program: provides an option for those children to add a physical education element to their homeschool experience. These courses are often held during the day which fits into their regular schooling time. These programs will be listed in the Life Skills Registration area.
- School Program: Our Life Skills Program is integrated into PE classes throughout the state. We equipp educators at elementary and middle schools with our curriculum built around the game of golf, while positively impacting kids through both the game and its inherent ability to improve social-emotional learning (SEL) skills.
- Community Program: We partner with youth centers like the YMCA and Boys and Girls Club to bring the program to life and introduce golf using games that are flexible to the ages and abilities of the kids involved.